The African-American Chamber of Commerce of Central PA is a membership organization serving businesses, non-profit organizations, individuals, and other agencies committed to supporting the economic empowerment and growth of minority-owned businesses in Central PA.
The Chamber is professional network of business owners and supporters that provide and share business resources, leads and best practices while bringing more connections, commerce and diversity to the Central PA Region.
To provide substantive support in advocating, developing, and promoting minority-owned businesses in both the public and private sector. The AACCCP promotes the vision, voice, and value of minority business ownership in Central Pennsylvania.
To be recognized as the premiere resource organization and voice servicing African American businesses as well as the major force of positive change in the Black business community.
By the year 2018, the AACCCP will be a visible, viable working organization educating, advocating, and connecting members and disadvantaged businesses throughout the Greater Harrisburg area.
- Resources. Resources are available for each member for access, education, and sustainability.
- Education. Programs and events geared toward the needs of our members.
- Advocacy. The voice of the African-American business community. This effort is carried out through ongoing, consistent dialogue with legislators, policy-makers, public and private sector corporations, and financial institutions about the specific actions necessary to achieve positive evolvement within the African-American business community at large.
- Participation. The most essential components in advancing the African-American business community. Through partnerships with similar interest organizations, the AACCCP works to streamline the MBE certification process and centralize bid-assistance resources.
- Foster business development and retention by providing resources to help individuals start new businesses and adopt best practices
- Facilitate access for our members to local, regional, national and international opportunities to grow their businesses.
- Contribute to a healthy business environment, effective government and favorable quality of life for the Greater Harrisburg Black community